- We are a community of writers sharing our personal experiences. Please be respectful of both blog posters and your fellow readers.
- Comments should be at a minimum polite. Please refrain from using offensive language and discouraging or mean-spirited commentary.
- This is a blog about writing, for writers; please stay on topic.
- General comments about your own writing are acceptable, but please don’t go into specifics. If you have a brilliant concept for your next novel, don’t post it for the world to see and poach. We’d be sorry if it happened, but you are ultimately responsible for what you put out there.
- The point of this blog is to encourage and assist writers. In that spirit, we encourage you to share what you read here with others. Feel free to link to or like our site. However, the content of this blog is the intellectual property of the writers and artists creating it, so please remember to give us credit.
- We are happy to celebrate your successes with you, but please refrain from marketing yourself or your products on this blog.
- We reserve the right to remove any comments that are not in keeping with the purpose and spirit of this blog.